Google
 

Friday, July 20, 2007

The app Apple forgot!

This is truly the missing application for the iPhone: a chat application! The SMS application looks a lot like iChat but you unfortunately cannot chat with AIM, MSN or anyone on instant messaging. This third-party application is a good alternative, but being a web applications, it has some limitations. It will let you log in to your AIM account. You can quickly access your buddy list. There are also a lot of customization options. The best is to try it out at https://www.iphonechatclient.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

It'll be interesting to see if iChat is in the first update. How big of a tease is the SMS application? seriously. Beejive seems to work really well, and they have been updating their software since they first rolled it out.

July 19, 2007 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger kgould said...

Perhaps I'm being paranoid. I got as far as keying in my dot-mac user name (which is the way I use iChat) and then stopped before I keyed in my dot-Mac password. After all, why would I pass all the information required to access my entire dot-mac account to an organisation I know nothing about.

July 21, 2007 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger KaibiBlog said...

Apple doesn't forgot it: AT&T don't want it, because they want that the customer pay money for calling.

December 28, 2007 at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home