Google
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Taking a break!

I will be taking a break of posting on A New iPhone Tip Every Day for a little while. I just feel like there isn't enough new stuff to really cover a tip a day. I really had to search for new tips in the past week and I feel that some weren't really that great. This website is definitely not dead and as I find new awesome tips, I will definitely post them!

A New Mac Tip Every Day remains active and I will continue posting daily there! Third-party apps really make a difference. The possibilities of the Mac is definitely a lot greater.

6 Comments:

Blogger Louis Tristan said...

If you unlock your phone and go back to 1.0.2 you'll have plenty to share.

Keep them coming..

I miss your updates..

Here is a tip
http://moviespoofmaddness.com/wordpress/

October 4, 2007 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

here's a 1.1.1 tip. Apple actually did include the international keyboard, but hid the feature. To access a character simply press and hold the unaccented one. For instance, pressing and holding the e key brings up options for e,è,é,ê,ë, and ę. Hope this helps A New iPhone Tip Every Day get back up and running.

October 7, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger KaibiBlog said...

On www.blackcoconut.de are also computer tips. But they are on German

October 12, 2007 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a few questions maybe you can help me with

1) can I copy and paste from a text or website or mail?
2) can i set a reminder in iCal or something to make a phone call where the number will be right there so I can just click it and dial? Can I set a call alarm?

December 26, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger apevil said...

i would like 2 know how would one forward a text that you get from someone to a next person. (not a email a text)

November 7, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Damon Calc said...

...nice *snickers*
Yeah, the site's dead. It's been inactive for over two years...

October 31, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home