Google
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A real iPhone game!

This is really the first cool iPhone game: Avalanche. The first game I presented wasn't really well-optimized for the iPhone. This one is great, however. You'll be able to easily play with the touch-screen. It will let you eliminate blocks by group. You can eliminate the group if it has at least three blocks. The less blocks you have left at the end, the better. You can try out the game in a full web browser now: http://homepage.mac.com/hockey2891/Widgetaria/Avalanche/.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Am I doing something wrong??? Everytime I enter the url into my iphone, it comes up sayoing: Sorry but we can't find the homepage you've requested....

And I've entered the url 3 times... so it can't be my spelling...

June 30, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home